Accessibility StatementUpdated 01/01/2020
Elite Specialty & Wholesale Insurance Services Website
Elite Specialty & Wholesale Insurance Services and its affiliates are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Elite Specialty & Wholesale Insurance Services (ESW) takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of elitespecialtywholesale.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ESW is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.0 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on elitespecialtywholesale.com:
- Phone: (949) 550-6026
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 501 N. El Camino Real, Suite 200, San Clemente, CA 92672
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of elitespecialtywholesale.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of elitespecialtywholesale.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for elitespecialtywholesale.com:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. This is because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 15 business days.
- Not all video content have transcripts. Any video content that does not contain spoken word, will not have a transcript available.
ESW assessed the accessibility of elitespecialtywholesale.com by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Elite Specialty & Wholesale Insurance Services
Director of Marketing